Representatives from Ford and Mercedes-Benz join Telematics West Coast 2014
Telematics Update is excited to announce that speakers from Ford and Mercedes-Benz have joined the line-up for this year’s Telematics West Coast Conference and Exhibition (Oct 30-31, Hilton, San Diego, CA).
Big Data expert Dr. Michael Cavaretta, leader of the Predictive Analytics Group at Ford Research and Innovation will be participating in a fireside chat discussing Ford’s approach to big data and analytics and the opportunities he sees in data for automotive and the wider connected world. Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager App Development Group at Mercedes-Benz Research, will be joining a panel addressing the changing face of the telematics industry. These topics are part of the wider discussion of delivering the next generation of content and services in the connected car that will take place at Telematics West Coast Conference and Exhibition (Oct 30-31, Hilton, San Diego, CA).
Telematics West Coast project director, Annie Reddaway, commented: “We are delighted to confirm Dr. Cavaretta and Mr. Neumann for this year’s event. It is a reflection of the increasing importance to OEMs of really getting the delivery of content and services right. If correctly implemented, they have the potential to improve the relationship with customers and add value to services for drivers and automakers alike. Telematics West Coast is the event where the connected car industry’s decision makers will meet to discuss how to realize this huge and exciting opportunity for the automotive industry.”
They join a top class line-up including top level OEM representatives from Ford, Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan and Kia, who will be tackling the topic of delivering the next generation of in-car content and services. Telematics West Coast will address how to effectively utilize data and harness latest technology developments to create a seamless user experience that empowers the consumer. It will focus on delivering this experience from start to finish: from design, to dealerships, to the relationship with consumers after purchase by generating a unique ownership experience.
To see the full agenda and speaker line-up, visit: www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast
Over 30 Industry-Leading Speakers
The speaker line-up includes the most innovative experts out there, such as:
· Dr. Michael Cavaretta, Lead Predictive Analytics Group, Ford Research and Innovation
· Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America
· Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
· Henri LaFrance, Technical Program Manager, Connected Vehicle, Volkswagen Group of America
· Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford
· Robert Gee, Product Manager, Connected Solutions, Continental
· Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics and Infotainment, Chief Technologist, Kia Motors America
· Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
· Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
· John Ellis, Global Technologist Connected Services Solutions, Ford
· Justin Overdorff, Head of Mobile Business Development, Yelp
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
Key Topics Covered at Telematics West Coast 2014
Crucial debates that will be addressed at Telematics West Coast 2014 include:
· THE CAR THAT KNOWS YOU BEST: Harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services
· BATTLE OF THE BRANDS:Assess the branding battleground and the importance of branding to consumers
· RECALLS BYTE THE DUST: Enable the automobile of the future by designing vehicles based on real-world usage
· CAN YOU HACK IT? Create a secure architecture that will make the car an impenetrable node in the connected world
· AUTO STEPS OUT INTO THE CONNECTED WORLD: Discuss the integration of automotive into the Internet of Everything
The full agenda is available on the Telematics West Coast 2014 website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-agenda.php
Pandora said of the show: ‘A great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity’.
For the complete Telematics West Coast 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register before August 8via the secure link below to take advantage of a $300 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7221