Telematics Update today announced a brand new keynote address at Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014.
Michael Sena, president at Michael L. Sena Consulting AB will be taking the stage to explore the political, social and economic macro factors that are set to shape where the fleet management business will be in 2020.
Major macro trends, including shifts in the location of population centres, manufacturing, purchasing habits and the movement of goods and people are set to be explored in an exclusive presentation. For example, communication advances such as virtual private networks, video conferencing and VOIP are disrupting long establishing working patterns, enabling people to work closer to where they live (either in remote locations or in the world’s growing number of super-cities). This will profoundly affect the future of the fleet management business.
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014, Event Director, Gareth Ragg, stated “This is set to be a very exciting keynote. It is important not to lose sight of the bigger picture influencing the pace of change in the fleet management world. The services and technology that will characterise fleet management in 2020 will no doubt be dictated by wider macro factors such as how goods will be produced and consumed.” He continued, “You just have to think about the potential tech. changes. Look at Amazon’s recent unveiling of Prime Air. It may just be an R&D prototype at the moment, but how will innovations such at this shape the future movement of goods.”
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest dedicated conference and exhibition to focusing on the crucial technical, strategic and commercial intelligence solutions required to stay ahead of the European commercial telematics market. For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management 2014 conference programme visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-event-brochure.php 
Over 20 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics for Fleet Management EU:
The conference programme and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage next March:
- Michael Sena, President, Michael L. Sena Consulting AB
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director - Membership & Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
To see the full speaker line-up of over 20 industry leading speakers: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-speakers.php 
Key discussion points for 2014:
- Create the Ideal Interface for the Smartphone in Fleets
- Synergies and Opportunities with Fleet and Insurance Telematics
- The Data Question: Unlock the Value to Form Actionable Insight
- Overcome Maturity in the Market with Next Gen Value Added Services
- Addressing the Needs of the End User
- Exclusive OEM Presentations Advocating ROI for the Flee Operator
- Assess the Growth in Emerging Markets
For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php 
Discounted tickets price ends Friday February 14th
The €100 discount on conferences passes for the Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 will expire Friday Feb 14. After this prices will rise. Register before Friday February 14via the secure link below to take advantage for $100 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/register.php 
Here is a selection of what the delegates from last year’s conference had to say.
The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends. Daimler FleetBoard
Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology alongwith the ability to catch up with industry contacts. QUALCOMM
As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none. Garmin
- On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market. Scania
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7589
E: firstname.lastname@example.org