The Telematics Update team has given Telematics Detroit Conference & Expo, the largest global gathering for the auto telematics community, a makeover for 2014 with a C-Level super-panel of expert speakers and more OEM announcements than ever before to usher in the era of connectivity.
Telematics Update: Telematics has come a long way since the first Telematics Detroit back in 2001. Telematics Detroit (to be held this year on June 4-5) has always been a major driving force behind this evolution, reflecting the ideas, companies and tech. at the pinnacle of innovation. This year there are some exciting new additions to the event including a ‘super-panel’ of C-level execs, a panel of consumers to reveal exactly what they feel about telematics, a new disruptive innovations track and lots more.
Telematics Detroit 2014 (June 4-5, The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI) will be the place where the automotive, consumer electronics, web and mobile industries converge to understand changing tech. and business paradigms and strategize with cross-industry partners as connectivity begins the process of changing the face of mobility.
The Connected Car and the Future of Mobility
Telematics Update’s managing director, Precksha Saksena-Sood, said this about the 2014 event: “Conversations have begun about how the connected car will serve as a node in the bigger mobility picture of the future. Connectivity now needs to be treated firmly as an enabler not an end goal.” She continued, “This year’s Telematics Detroit will take the conversations around mobility to a practical level from which medium and long-term strategies can be built on. At the same time, achieving a fully connected lifestyle that the vehicle fits seamlessly into requires a great deal of challenges to be overcome, which is why these challenges, and their potential solutions will also be a core focus of this year’s event.”
The full agenda and speaker line-up will be announced on the website next week: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/index.php 
New Look Telematics Detroit for 2014:
With the launch of this year’s event just one week away, here’s a sneak-peek of what to expect in 2014 from the world’s largest forum dedicated to the future of connected mobility:
- BRAND NEW SUPER-PANEL: Hear from C-level execs in a newly devised hour-long panel tackling the future of the connected car and their visions of how connectivity is changing the ways in which we perceive mobility
- CONNECTIVITY MEGATRENDS IN THE CAR: Look at how initiatives such as mobile health and wearables are infiltrating the car, taking safety and user connected experience to the next level
- LIVE CONSUMER FEEDBACK PANEL: Hear from a panel of real-life consumers on their experiences of buying and owning connected cars; highlighting the trials and tribulations of interfaces, content, safety tools and more
- DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS TRACK: Get a snapshot of some hand-picked start-ups whose products could change the way in which we think about vehicle connectivity – each disruptor will have 5 minutes to pitch their innovative ideas to a voting audience!
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP: Build your own bespoke conference agenda, set up meetings before and during the event, plus scan delegates passes for enhanced mobile centric networking experience
- CONTENT BROADCASTERS WORKSHOP: We will bring the major national broadcasters to Telematics Detroit as traditional, digital and connected media collide in the car
- MORE OEM PRESENTATIONS THAN EVER BEFORE: This year we have secured more exclusive presentations from major OEMs than ever before, incl. Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford and more will give you first hand access to announcements and automaker connected car visions
$400 Pre-Launch discount on passes expires Friday, Feb 7
Register before Feb 7 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $400 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/register.php 
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
To find out more about Telematics Detroit click here to see the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/index.php 
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578
E: firstname.lastname@example.org