Telematics Update is very excited to announce that Telematics Detroit (June 4-5 The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI) is back for 2014 - bigger, better and fresher than ever.
Teaming up with some of the largest OEMs and consumer electronics companies including Ford, GM, BMW, Visteon and Panasonic, Telematics Detroit will look into the changing face of auto-mobility brought about by the connected car.
The new era of total connectivity does not respect long established automotive developments cycles. In a world where mobile devices are upgraded on an annual basis, consumers will simply no longer accept vehicles with outdated, non-upgradable platforms. To meet these new expectations the automakers themselves have evolved; from simple carmakers to serious technology companies. Whilst at the same time, the long established global tech. giants are making no secrets about their interest in the connected car. Telematics Detroit 2014 has just announced the agenda and speaker line-up that will reflect this new era.
Connectivity Enables the New Paradigm for Mobility
Telematics Detroit 2014 Project Director, Justin Parker, stated: ‘Connectivity is not only redefining the car, it is fundamentally changing the face of mobility, forever. From the introduction of cutting edge apps and consumer devices into the car, changing models of vehicle ownership to the end game of the autonomous car, the question is no longer if, but when!’ He continued: ‘Telematics Detroit has always been a major driving force behind this evolution, reflecting the ideas, companies and tech. at the pinnacle of telematics. This year the message has changed. Today we ask; now that we are connected, where does this take mobility next?’
The full agenda and speaker line-up has just been announced on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/index.php 
Topics: The Trends Changing the Face of Mobility
Telematics Detroit 2014 is set to explore the crucial topics that are revolutionizing the telematics industry:
- The Internet of Things Meets the Road: Explore the connected car as a crucial node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shines through
- The Future of Advanced Safety: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Real-Time Relationship Management: Engage customers with connectivity enabled touchpoints, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create OEM affinity through a seamless user experience
- Turning Bytes into $ Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be daunting. Collect, select and analyze telematics data to open up brand new revenue streams
- Tech Giants Want a Piece of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s out of the box thinking with Detroit’s automotive prowess to complete the total connected lifestyle
The Telematics Detroit Conference & Exhibition(June 4-5, Novi, MI) unites the automotive and consumer electronics ecosystem to tackle how to create advanced in-car experiences and loyal customers through a combination of CRM, infotainment and driver assistance.
For the complete Telematics Detroit 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: www.telematicsdetroit.com 
Our Most Prestigious Speaker Line-Up Ever
100+ industry leading voices will take to the stage on June 4-5 including:
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Tim Yerdon, Director, Visteon
- Dan Teeter, Director - Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Frank Weith, Technical Strategy Manager, Volkswagen Group of America
- Steve Schwinke, Director of App Development, GCC, General Motors
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive,Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analytics
- Andrew Hart, Head of Advanced Research, SBD
- Sue Bai, Principal Engineer, Honda
- Robyn Williams, Senior Manager Connected Services Marketing & Ops, Nissan
- Rich Glassman, Director - Commercial Telematics Products, Volvo
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development, Allstate
- Shawn Meredith, Manager – Telematics Services Development, Daimler Trucks
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- John Du, Director - China R&D, General Motors
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design and Infotronics, R&A, Ford
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
New for Telematics Detroit 2014
- BRAND NEW SUPER-PANEL: Hear from C-level execs in a newly devised hour-long panel tackling the future of the connected car and their visions of how connectivity is changing the ways in which we perceive mobility
- CONNECTIVITY MEGATRENDS IN THE CAR: Look at how initiatives such as mobile health and wearables are infiltrating the car, taking safety and user connected experience to the next level
- LIVE CONSUMER FEEDBACK PANEL: Hear from a panel of real-life consumers on their experiences of buying and owning connected cars; highlighting the trials and tribulations of interfaces, content, safety tools and more
- DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS TRACK: Get a snapshot of some hand-picked start-ups whose products could change the way in which we think about vehicle connectivity – each disruptor will have 5 minutes to pitch their innovative ideas to a voting audience!
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP: Build your own bespoke conference agenda, set up meetings before and during the event, plus scan delegates passes for enhanced mobile centric networking experience
- MORE OEM PRESENTATIONS THAN EVER BEFORE: - This year we have secured more exclusive presentations from major OEMs than ever before, incl. Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford and more. They will give you first hand access to announcements and automaker connected car visions
To view the complete conference agenda - telematicsupdate.com/detroit/conference-agenda 
Audi said of the show: ‘The biggest gathering of “connected services professionals” in North America continues to grow every year, presenting unparalleled learning and networking opportunities for freshmen as well as senior classmen in the industry!’
For the complete Telematics Detroit 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/index.php  or contact the Telematics Update team at email@example.com 
Register before March 7 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $300 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/register.php 
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578